Is your business considering a facade project?
Frequently Asked Questions
Any business that is starting up or relocating to the Main Street District, is welcome to apply. Download Application
There is required information that our committee requires, but the more information you can provide the better our decision making process becomes.
- Completed Business Incentive Application
- A business plan
- Profit and Loss Statement (if an existing business)
- Pro Forma Financial Statement (if new business)
- Twelve months of cash flow statements (if existing business)
- Copy of lease
We aim to make this program’s barrier to entry as low as possible, but we do have just a few items that are required.
- Must be current on all Tipton County Real Estate Taxes and have filed all business tax forms with the Tipton County Assessor. If the building is leased, it must also be current on all Tipton County Real Estate Taxes.
- Must complete consultation with the Small Business Development Corporation, either in Kokomo or during Tipton’s satellite office hours.
Link to their website
- Your business must be a member of the Tipton County Chamber of Commerce.
Yes. We have just 3 follow-up requirements to help us stay updated and engaged with your business.
- Quarterly update meeting with Committee
- Submission of YTD basic financial statements
- Discussion with Committee of any issues/problems